Tim in Georgia

This is a blog to chronicle my experiences in the Republic of Georgia as a Peace Corps TEFL volunteer. *The views expressed herein are mine and are not necessarily those of the Peace Corps or the US Government.*

26 December 2007

Photographic Evidence

As I now have a camera cord, I can more easily post pictures for your viewing. Enjoy.
It had been a while since I'd seen a one-horse open sleigh.
Taken only 4 days ago! It's like yesterday!

David sleds uphill with assistance from the rope-pull.


Primed to cascade down the hill dangerously.

Evidence that I did, at least, put on ski boots in the vicinity of other skiers.

A Georgian wedding. (from August)

How I don't get around.


A Georgian man decanting his homemade wine into the Fanta bottle for my purchase in his cellar.

A garage full of mandarins in my village.


The crates the mandarins would eventually fill.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Pasley said...

Those pictures are so great! Mandarins. Mm. You recently said that it only snowed a few times a year in Georgia? I guess I sort of assumed all former Soviet states were freezing cold like mine. Darn. Well, we have enough "moroz" here for the whole former union . . . good luck with everything!!

Wed Jan 02, 05:08:00 PM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home