Tim in Georgia

This is a blog to chronicle my experiences in the Republic of Georgia as a Peace Corps TEFL volunteer. *The views expressed herein are mine and are not necessarily those of the Peace Corps or the US Government.*

02 June 2006

Images

This post is mainly a test to see how easy it is for me to post images on the site. Here goes:



Ok, seems simple enough.

I don't really have any other developments to report, other than I've made three trips to the dentist since I've been home from school in an attempt to have them take the correct kind of x-ray. I think my efforts have finally met with success. So, I should (finally) be receiving my dental clearance soon. Hopefully tomorrow, since I sent it out FedEx overnight on Wednesday. A more detailed entry will likely be added at that time.


Tim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet.

Mon Jun 05, 06:03:00 AM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home