Tim in Georgia

This is a blog to chronicle my experiences in the Republic of Georgia as a Peace Corps TEFL volunteer. *The views expressed herein are mine and are not necessarily those of the Peace Corps or the US Government.*

25 June 2006

Pictures!

My town and its environs:

Second of all, a sign that American culture is invading my beatiful, unadulterated Sakartvelo. Why they even make a shirt like this in such a small size I have no idea.


A very nice tualeti. My one at home is pretty much dirt/concrete with a dark (but, thankfully, deep) hole in the ground.


Me at the edge of my town. The scenery is awesome everywhere.


The local church:


Look forward to a more verbose and entertaining entry next weekend, as that's the next time I'll be near a computer.


Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home